All of us experience anxiety from time to time. This is when we feel nervous, afraid, worried, and apprehended about something like going to a foreign land, meeting new people for the first time, attending first day of classes in a new university or taking an exam or a test. But, this can also happen without any cause. If you have been feeling all of these lately, you surely want to stop yourself from feeling that and think of getting a relief. But, before that you have to know first the issues around anxiety.
Anxiety can be severe and can cause us serious issues with our health and lifestyle or it can be a cause of some mild to serious problems in our health. It can be that we have problems with our heart, lungs, and other systems inside our body, mental disorders like panic disorders, generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, separation anxiety disorder and phobic disorders. It can also be because of stress due to work, school, social relationships, medical illness, financial and emotional or a side-effect of the medications that you are taking for another medical illness and the substances that you are addicted to and lack of oxygen that is caused by many different reasons. Here are some natural anxiety relief tips:
1. Passion Flower: this has long been used to relieve anxiety and insomnia, but it can give you side-effect such as drowsiness and vomiting.
2. Physical therapies: you can have massage or exercises that can make you sleep after and relieve the stress and tension that you feel.
3. Mind/body techniques: you can do yoga and other types of meditations that can also improve not just your mind but also your body.
4. Valerian: a popular remedy for sleep disorders can also be taken. If you have symptoms of anxiety that are mild, you can take this before you sleep.
5. Chamomile: this herb can be used to alleviate the shaking and tension that you feel. You can find these in many forms.
6. Proloftin: it is said that this can help you calm after you feel tensed. You can find this a supplement over-the-counter.
Some health insurance policies will cover alternative treatments so some of the above mentioned might be covered. There are still other remedies to it that you can find anywhere. But, before you take any of it you have to consult an expert first.